The Biker Bash has been created to raise money for Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance – a charity funded service!
THE NEXT BASH IS ON 27th MAY 2018 – 9am to 4pm approx
Things wot to note
- > There will be a support car following at the back of the rideout thanks to the Fife Charity Motorcycle Runs mob!
- > There will be marshalls at key junctions along the route but we strongly advise that you learn where you are meant to be going. We will not be keeping the group together and it is up to every rider to safely complete the journey. The SCAA Biker Bash takes no responsibility for your safety, damages or lost belongings.
- > There will be a food van at the airport prior to the run for some scran!
- > Learn the route!
- > YOU are responsible for YOU!
- > It’s not a race!
- > Come to the Bash with a full tank!
- > Please take extra care while crossing junctions!